Saturday, January 21, 2017

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorworkinggirl.blogspot.com/ and http://biggirlsmallproblems.blogspot.com/. I know I get a bit excessive with the blogs. I like to write funny and witty things, but here I can just update everyone on my life! So here it goes!

July 2016

We celebrated Hailey, Mom, and Priest's Birthday! Amongst that we went to Lagoon and had a great time! I also went to see Panic! At the Disco with my friends :) Let us not forget the epic Wendover trip for Lucy's birthday!

Wendover Night! 


August and September 2016
 I started my graduate program at Grand Canyon University (GCU) in September and I absolutely love it! I dragged Annah to the Demolition Derby here in West Jordan, I went to concerts at the Veridian, had a girls date with my niece, and did many other fun things! Let us not forget I took on a new position as the Admin to the Director of the department! 

Demolition Derby

Day trip to Antelope Island

Visted Ted Bundy's Cellar :S



October, November, December 2016

October is always fun, I went to Gardner Villiage with Cindy and also dressed up as Jurassic World/Park with the Operations team! I went to Improv Broadway (this might have been in August or September, I cannot remember, but it also might have been in October!). Had Thanksgiving with my family, and had lunch with my best friends, and also celebrated Christmas with my family and friends!







January 2017:

So here we are all current, and I had such good times last year! So far 2017 has been great! I got to celebrate New Years with Annah and Kayla, and then it has been snowy. I have a 4.0 in my school, I am on my third class, and expect to graduate next year! I went to Paint Nite with Shayla who is our newest admin and she is so fun! I have also been working on my goals and trying to live the best life ever! So here is to the adventures we will continue to have, I promise to blog more frequently! 

New Years Eve


UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!!

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...