Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Long Time no Talk

Good morning world, it has been some time since I have talked. I have been keeping up on my other blogs, just jotting down things here or there. Life has been pretty interesting the last almost year to say the least. I have had some ups and I have had some downs.

Here are a few of the last years highlights:
Went to the State Fair with Paige
Went to Initiation at the University of Utah Alpha Phi Chapter
Celebrated Paige's Birthday in December
Celebrated Christmas in Spiritual and Fun Ways
I've been sticking to my fitness goals :) 
Went to Kongos for my Birthday
Celebrated my birthday with my first ever surprise party AND silly string! 
Easter Brunch with the family
And LOADS of pool time this summer already

Went and saw Wicked in August last year with the parentals.


Until Next time!

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...