Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Epic Car Accident

Pictures will be posted as soon as I get some!

So me Ashley and Bri were just having a drive because its Cedar and sometimes that is all you can really do. So we went over by the hardware store over by Walmart and turned around. We were going through the intersection where there is Zions Bank, Panda, Cafe Rio, and the gas station. The light was GREEN and I was going STRAIGHT and this lady was turning left to go East and apparently "Did not See my car" even though my lights were on and, well my car is not that dark. She rammed into the front end of the car on my side, and I couldn't barely open the door. She then tried to do a hit and run... but that was an epic failure (witnesses said she was trying to hit and run but it was apparent that I got hit OBVIOUSLY) and she hit this car stopped at the red light going EAST and then they hit another car. Mine was the worst, the second car was not too bad, and the other one just got a bent front. So anyway, the cop told them to drive to the Panda Express Parking Lot and I got to ride in a Police car there with Ashley and Bri. We aren't hurt TOO badly just stiff and hurt on our backs from the impact. No ambulance was needed. Then AAA towed my poor little Pontiac, which is non functional and I have to get rides everywhere now. I came home and took 4 Ibprofen (spelling?) that were 200MG. I got food, and the assessment sent to my dad. So from 6:30-9:15 I was in the Panda parking lot. The lady did not have a valid License and did not even speak English, her daughter had to translate. The fourth vehicle had expired plates... or something. So we will see what happens.

ON A BRIGHT NOTE

I was nominated for Sigma Chi Sweetheart this last week, and I get an interview tomorrow, if this succeeds I could possibly get another one. So I am so nervous but I really want to be their Sweetheart, I love the men of this organization so much! Anyway the pain meds are kicken in and so is the Xanex. Oh man oh man I am sleepy! NIGHT!

6 comments:

Mike and Noel said...

OH MY GOSH! I SAW THE POLICE LIGHTS AND ERIC SAID "HEY IS THAT ASHLEY" AND I SAID I DONT THINK SO" BUT IT WAS!! SO WEIRD.... IM GLAD EVERYONE IS OKAY!! I HAVE SOME STRONGER MEDS IF YOU NEED THEM ;D

A.S.H.L.E.Y said...

hahah geez noel and eric thanks for pulling over! :P lol jk love you both!

Adriana said...

Its all good haha the Pontiac is just dead.

manda-rae said...

Does the lady who hit you not have car insurance? Because her insurance should be paying for a rental for you since you're now out of a car... Geez. I'm glad everyone is okay. Try to take it easy this next week!

Sam and Caitlin Tappana said...

I'm glad your ok!! That really bites your car is gone!! :(

Adriana said...

I am not old enough for a rental car :( Poop.

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...