Sunday, February 22, 2009

What a weekend!!




This weekend I had such a good time. My parents and Alex and Ashton and Kolbie and Elliot and Preist and Lenox came down to St. George. Of course we missed Cameron and Hailey! My mom and dad and I and Alex went to my third Annual Red Dress Gala for Alpha Phi!!! Well it is my second but it is the chapter's third! I had a lot of fun. It was nice to get dressed up and have fun. I also got to hang out with family. Alex and I went to the movies and saw "he's just not that in to you" which I liked, but Alex HATED it!! I think it was because before the movie started he had his feet on the seat (Which you should not have on the seats anyway) and the manager came and pushed his feet off the seat. He did not even ask him if he would take them off, he just shoved them off. Alex was a little bit angry after that! Then we went to breakfast on Saturday then went shopping then we left to the Red Dress Gala. On Sunday Ashton and Ell and me and my dad went golfing which was so nice to do, especially before another hectic week of planning and getting ready for the next week which is I days and I am in charge of planning them. Well I am going to bed so I am not too tired for school tomorrow. Enjoy the pictures of The Red Dress Gala and of Lenox!

1 comment:

Hailey said...

You look so pretty. That dress is so gorgeous. I hope you had fun at the Gala!

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...