Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Paul Willard Nielsen


To my best friend, who loved me so much, Grandpa you will be missed. You passed away today at 11:45 am, I know though that you are in heaven holding your sweetheart Beth. You are rejoicing with those who came before you. I know that when I die you will be there to greet me! I love you so much and I know that your spirit is forever with me.
Thank you for everything you did for me, thank you for your prayers, for the gas, and for teaching me how to ride a bike, and for you consistent love and watchful eye. Life will not be the same... at least this life, without you.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

What a beautiful thought about Grandpa. You were always his favorite! I am glad it was you that made him smile during his last Price is Right! I love you, Mom

Mike and Noel said...

I love you, I hope you are doing okay. Call me if you need anythig!! AOE

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...