Monday, April 7, 2014

What's that? Oh I know... a big old slap in the face!

Good morning,

This past weekend was a true enjoyment because it was conference weekend. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. If you want to find out more about my religion click on this link, or click on this link to find out more too!! Everyday I try to be the person I need and want to be, but understanding this can be hard at times. I just love conference weekend (it happens twice a year - in April and in October). It is where we get to hear the leaders of our faith speak to us on the TV, live, radio, Internet, etc..

Well... every time I get a big old slap in the face of what I should be doing or need to be doing ... that maybe I am not. One of the quotes I got was :

Photo: What did you think about L. Tom Perry's talk?

Which is so true! You can choose to live the way you need or want to live. Which is why I love my religion! I am not trying to pressure anyone into looking into it or joining it. I understand that all religions and all views and opinions are beautiful and we all have the right and the freedom to express them (here in the good old USA).

I just know that this conference was truly a good reminder of who I want and need to be. It was a beautiful reminder of what I need to do to become the person I need and want to be in order to find the man I want and need.

I think some new goals for this month are in order. I made my new year's resolutions, but I need to set monthly, weekly, and daily goals in order to aspire hire. Truly.

Anyway that is my mushy - religious POV, I am not even going to apologize for it. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Until Next time!

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...