Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dr. King's Birthday

So I did not have a very good week last week. Monday I had some stuff happen and Friday my Stats teacher did not let me finish my test. So luckily Dr. King's birthday was this weekend. This is a wonderful day because it means I have NO CLASSES!!! So I came home for the weekend (which was needed after a stress full two first weeks of school) and got to have some fun with Alex and my Family. On Friday I got the fun opportunity to go to dinner and a movie with Alex... AS FRIENDS because that is all we are, and saw some people we both did not want to see. We went to Chuck A Rama of all the places, and then Alex felt like seeing Twilight. Totally his idea, so it was his second time seeing it and my third. Then on Saturday I went to the gym and then rented Get Smart and got my parents and I dinner from the Philadelphia, which is so good but artery clogging. I definitely need to go to the gym to work of that meal. Then on Sunday (today I guess Ha, ha) I went to church with my dad because my mom was sick, and then we came home and my grandpa and my mom and dad and I had Roast Beef Sandwiches. Then Hailey and the boys came over so I took these cute pictures! I love being home with my family. But tomorrow I head back to the books and studying and Alpha Phi. I did not get that job I applied for, but that is Cedar for you. I will keep looking for jobs as the semester continues to go on. Hopefully I don't end up finding one by the time I am ready to go. I mentor for Jill Wilks at the school and that will start again midterm, and then more frequently next semester. Greek week starts this week so I will have to write more about that. Anyway that is all for now!

1 comment:

the gilanis said...

heyy adriana,

i just checked in to your blog after a long, long time! i hope things are going well with you!! :D i miss you tons!!!!

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...