Friday, January 9, 2009

New School Year... It Begins!


Ah... the smell of Cedar, The cold, the smell of texts books, the money draining out of my account, back with my friends, the syllabus, and even the wonderful sound of fellow students... yes it is school! School has started this week on January 5th. I am taking 16 credits: Statistics, Humanities, Communication Research, Interpersonal Communications, and Audio Productions (the radio). Even though this year is going to be hard with Alpha Phi, Credits, and possibly a job (which I applied for yesterday, I will write more about that on the 13th when I hear about it) my life is going to be a little hectic. But I like being busy. Unlike last semester when I only took 12. Bah never doing that again! Well if I do they will be harder classes then last semester. In this picture is my friend Kaily and I walking in the snow back to my car on the first day, which went wonderfully minus the snow thing.
Yesterday I went to my audio production class and I got my on air assignment. Every Wednesday from 2-3pm my friend (and Alpha Phi sister) are on Power 91... SUU's radio station. I believe you can stream it live from this website: Power 91.
Something else that comes around when school begins again is ALPHA PHI!! It is always wonderful to be back with my wonderful sisters again. On Monday we had our first chapter where we meet and have fun together. Last night we had Unity and went and watched our awesome sisters play volleyball in the tournament they have. Afterwords it was Lisa's birthday and we went to Ninja a sushi and japanese grill here in Cedar. It is awesome you get to watch the cooks make the food right in front of you. I would upload some images from that but right now it is not working so I will have to put those up later. Anyways till later--

1 comment:

Hailey said...

I will have to tune in to Power 91 on Wednesdays! I am excited to hear you on the radio. Good job Adriana! :)

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...