Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What Alpha Phi Means To Me!


So I haven't posted for a while but I just wanted to say that school is okay I am having a hard time really enjoying this semester but I am trying so hard! Alpha Phi is the reason I want to be here at SUU! If it weren't for Alpha Phi I would probably be in Salt Lake going to SLCC, which would not be bad at all, I would have a job, just no friends. I also got a little sister in Alpha Phi and that is good. I love my mission prep class, I miss my family like crazy and when I am sad I think of something funny Brielle or the boys have done and it makes me smile. My little's name is Kelly and she is so awesome I just love her to pieces. I hope that I am a good big for her and that she knows she can come to me for anything, and if I seem stressed, no worries, I am the Chaplain and Idays are soon so that is why! Peace Love and Prosperity!

1 comment:

~L~ said...

Can't wait to see you this weekend.

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...