Monday, May 17, 2010

Exercise? YES PLEASE!!!



So I used to LOATHE getting sweaty and gross... but I have gotten into taking these Zumba Classes with my mom! I mean its only the third week, and I am not very good at it but HOLLA its awesome! Love it! I have also been addicted to exercising and we are back on the South Beach diet. I started it on my own at school, I started at 225 pounds, I am just going to throw that out there, I went down about 8 pounds, then kind of gained it back finals week and the week before. Not a good excuse. So when I came back my mom and dad and I decided we need to have beach bodies for Ash's wedding in San Diego and so here is week 3... I am 207 pounds!! I am hoping this week I can break 200! That would be super nice. Zumba has definitely made exercise so much fun!!!!!! After my mom and I usually go work on our abs and arms. Super fun! The pictures are of a Zumba class, not necessarily mine, but look at the person dying in the picture... HAHAHA that is so me! I am not the most coordinated person on the planet, but neither is the girl standing next to me, so I do not care! WOO well I am gonna go get showered and hang out with my mom for the rest of the day!

4 comments:

Mike and Noel said...

OMG! I am so proud of you!! I love Zumba, I really need to start going more :D

Love and Miss you!!

Alicia said...

YOU ARE AMAZING. Keep up the great work!

We need to get together-- maybe grab some fro yo?! That is healthy right?!

Adriana said...

Hahaha Yeah! Alicia I would love to! I am so bored here at home!

~L~ said...

Haha Love zumba. I am so un coordinated on monday morning though hahaha. I'm pretty sure everyone can hear me laughing at myself. We should start taking some of the evening classes too.

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...