Saturday, April 24, 2010

As my first semester of my third year dwindles to a closing!








Wow this semester has been one of those that you just look back and ask "how did I make it through all that?" But as I sit here on my last Saturday night in Cedar until August, I think back to all those people that made it possible. I would like to thank my Sisters, Besties, Friends, and family. Thank you!
Since the last post we had Formal and I went with Clark, it was so much fun! I have been working on final projects, and packing and packing the house up. Last night I went to St. George for Alex's birthday and we saw a movie. I did not end up getting that job that I had the interview for, so I am going home for the summer. I feel like its a good idea, I think I would cry myself to sleep with boredom everynight, because I feel like everyday during the summer would be like today has been. Just me sitting watching the TV and working on homework cause I would do summer classes. Although I think I may take an online course. I want to be out of Cedar ASAP, there is nothing wrong, I just have been here for three years, and not that there is nothing wrong, I am ready to move on!
I am going to be working at Chick-fil-a but I want to find a second job so that I can have more money. I am over job hunting... but it needs to be done. I am excited to be with the family, oddly I have been missing them ten times more this past week than I have all semester... weird. I want something exciting to happen, I feel a little stuck! But anyway I am going to go and finish these assignments and job hunt some more and make dinner and then pack? Maybe find something fun to do? Who knows! Until next time...
*Pictures are from events since the last post*

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Can you believe your semester is over?! I love reading your blog!! Hopefully we can meet up sometime over the summer!

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...