Tuesday, May 4, 2010

107 Days Of Summer.

Summer began on May 1, 2010. Every day at most to a couple times a week at least -- I will be posting about my endeavors or things I want to accomplish, or I have accomplished... or just random thoughts via web or text.

So FIRST POST

I moved home for the summer, started working back at chick fil a... I want to do fun things this summer. Ashton gets married in July, then I will be the only one at home. Summer so far has been uneventful, and I still have unpacking to do. BLAH! Hopefully it will all turn out to be okay! Well I am going to go!!!

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...