Thursday, June 23, 2011

I have the best internship EVER!

Things have been looking up a lot lately! I have the best internship! So far every Tuesday and Friday I go to work at Intermountain Hearing Clinic and I do office stuff with Lonna who is my "boss" I simply love it! I look forward to it SO MUCH! Tomorrow (well I guess today) I have a job interview! But here are some things I am looking forward to:

  • The fourth of July
  • Harry Potter
  • Megan's Wedding (I am a bridesmaid)
  • And HOPEFULLY (cross your fingers) I can go to her bridals! 
Anyway I must be getting to bed! I just thought that I would give you all a little positive note! I will expand more on everything else! I might even start the "people I met today" blog on here! You meet some interesting people here in Cedar!

Until Next time...

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...