Sunday, August 21, 2011

A Last Chance For Everything!

Wow... school starts tomorrow! What a LAME summer it has been... not gonna lie! As I sit here in my room contemplating life... I have an epiphany! TOMORROW IS MY LAST  FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL AT SUU!!!!!! I am having all these crazy thoughts running through my head! It is my last chance to get a 4.0 here, my last chance to make Alpha Phi count (which I feel I always do!!!), last chance to do crazy undergraduate stuff! I want this semester to be so worthwhile!!! I honestly CANNOT wait to graduate, but at the same time I am sooo sad that it is the last semester to live it up!
My classes are all independent study and then there is mentoring and alpha phi! I think I am going to take an Institute class! On my mirror I have my last semester goals:

  • Get thin
  • 4.0
  • Go to church every sunday
  • LIVE IT UP!
I am going to hang out with people I usually wouldn't, try some new things to do... and other stuff... I dunno! All of it will be blogged! 

Anyway I am gonna head out for the day, but I will talk to you later!
Until Next Time!!!

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...