Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Its been a long time!

Alright so I have not been on to legitimately blog since I went to Disneyland! The last month was just a matter of wrapping up my collegiate career and becoming and Alumnae in Alpha Phi, and graduating in Communication Studies and Public Relations. I moved home about two weeks ago, and it has only felt like being home for Christmas vacation. I have had one job interview, and I did not get that job, but it only makes you stronger! Life has been good to me and I could not have been more blessed.

I want to thank all of my family and all of my friends for supporting me in everything I do. It really made this adventure more tolerable!

I will post pictures and everything next time!

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...