Monday, August 4, 2014

One year anniversary

On no it isn't what you think, but I am celebrating 1 year. This year anniversary is  special. Tomorrow marks one year at SelectHealth. I cannot imagine my life any differently. I remember being so nervous to start this change. It was terrifying being away from my mom and friends at the clinic. Even though I miss the shennanegans we would get into, I absolutely love it here. The work, the people, the career opportunities.
In just one year I have learned new programs, mastered ones I knew, made new friends, will have my CEAP, received 3 pay increases (including the one when I went from my pay at the clinic to SelectHealth), and expanded my professional network. I Invision more career opportunities in the future and I am ecstatically happy where I am today.
Much love to my job.
Some pics from this year.

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...