Saturday, August 1, 2009

My three last weeks... JULY 24-AUGUST 1ST

So here are my last three weeks of summer before I go to Cedar to be with my friends and get my education on. For the last weekend we had the Twins and Brielle at our house while their parents were in Las Vegas for a family wedding. It was a lot of fun, little kids toys everywhere, and being awaken my Preston is always a joy! I also got some cavities filled, and I got some treasures. I got a new backpack, purse, shirt, and bed set... I will have to take pictures of those for the next post... but here are some pictures from this last week. The blog says something intense at the end so scroll on down!


Here is a picture of my Alpha Phi Shirt ^


Here is a new dress I got, it isn't the best picture of it ^


My new dress for Alpha Phi Initiations ^


From left to right: Brittany, Me, Noel, Rachel, Jessica, Ali, and Becca. We went to Rachel's missionary farewell. She is going to be awesome!


Cooper watching fireworks the weekend we tended them.


Preston is a cute kid!



Me and my new jewlery for School!

So this week was okay, I worked, did school and such. This next week should be interesting. I have Stats on Monday, test 4 on Tuesday, My final on Thursday, I get my Wisdom teeth out Friday... so oh the joy! Next week's update should be more interesting! OH **and on the side I update with my song of the week LOOK FOR IT!!!**

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...