Monday, August 17, 2009

The uneventful Last week and moving in!!

So this week was not very fun, I had mashed potatoes all the time and cannot to this day suck through a straw until Friday because of my wisdom teeth. It was a smooth process. But I am glad that it is over with. Well two days before I went back to school I decided it was a good idea to keep my chick-fil-a mug by my laptop, well Ashton accidentally knocked it over. Luckily Cameron is a genious and he figured out that it would never work, he may be able to save the hard drive, but I had to get a new one. It was in a deal at Best Buy where you got the lap top, a printer, and a case for 300 dollars, maybe 400, but its a pretty sweet deal. Its and Acer, here are some pics:

Home sweet Alpha Phi Home




So I am here at the Alpha Phi house it my own little corner of my shared room. It is still a work in progress because of course the roommie has to move in tomorrow (I guess today). It is going to be interesting seeing as I am new to the whole sharing a room thing, never had to do it growing up type of a thing. There may need to be some rearranging of course to accomidate for both of our needs for our stuff, but I am pretty sure this year is going to be good. I still have some straightening up to do, and some storage finding within the house. I hope that I can be a good roommate to the girls, but I am afraid that they are going to have pet peeves with me, and not love me like they did before. I am trying so hard to avoid conflict if possible, but if something goes wrong I do want to be able to address the issue. I have only been here since Friday and only me Kristy, Bri and Kalle (sometimes) are here at the moment. I truly just pray that every girl can get past their issues with the other girls and just know that we all need to get along in order to not want to kill each other. Well below is my friend Crystal from back at work in SLC and he is saying its time to say goodbye, so wish me luck, and love you all. until next time.



1 comment:

Alicia said...

Your room looks pretty cute! Hope you are having a great first week back... love and aoe.

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...