Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The week of August 2nd-the 8th (I am a little late)



Well its time to start getting back to school! I have notebooks for Alpha Phi and so far one box packed (I will have more, but not a whole lot, I am not taking as much as I usually do). There is a picture of me I believe on the day after I got my wisdom teeth out! I mean I did not have a lot of pain and did not even swell up and did not have to take my prescription pain meds! It was so nice! So all and all its been fabulous!!! I PASSED STATS WITH A B! This is the best news ever! And I might have a job down in Cedar... more details to come!!!! Moving day is on Friday! Woo Cedar here I come!!!

1 comment:

Hailey said...

Congrats on your 'B'!!! That's awesome! Also, post more pics of the house/your room. I would love to get a better idea of where you're livin'! We miss you. Keep posting, -k-!

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...