Sunday, January 24, 2010

CELEBRITY!


"If I wasn't a celebrity, would you be so good to me! If I didn't have cheese like everyday, would you still wanna be with me?" -*Nsync!

This weekend has been so much fun!!! On Friday Alex came to Cedar and me Bri, and Heather Adams went and hung out. Wingers, Gymnastics meet, then kicking it. Then Alex getting stuck trying to get out in the massive amounts of snow at 1 in the morning. Us pushing him out, then Heather's friend Jesse coming to help him. He got out, then on the freeway his wiper blade on his side came off, he doesn't have defrost, goes under an over pass, nice people help him put it back on... and I am in my bed awake waiting to hear from him. Oh yeah his phone was dying. 3:30 am he makes it to St. George. Thank goodness. Fix your car please!
Saturday, errand running, job hunting then Celebrity party! I went with Bri and Shannon. I dressed as Carmen Sandiego, I am just that awesome. I was only lacking a big massive hat. So at the party Wes tells me when he finds one he will buy it. Good luck with that one!
Sunday (today) Church and kicking it. A good weekend with hardly any homework to do. Love my major! LOVE IT! I am so happy I changed the broadcasting emphasis to Communication Studies. BEST DECISION ever! Pictures are from the night of the Celebrity party. I did not feel like taking my camera into the vicinity for fear of losing it.
Rush went well 7 new girls that I feel will be amazing!!! Tomorrow is our first chapter since Formal chapter at the beginning of the year. I am on the MDC so I get to help out with that. I love my new position. This semester is going to be bomb!
Until next time!!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I love reading about your life! It looks like you are having so much fun! Can't wait to see you soon!

Mike and Noel said...

im so glad you came to my party! next...Harry Potter!!! :) :) :)

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...