Monday, March 1, 2010

The Damage from the Epic accident.







Yup :( No more car :( Ashley and Bri and I went to the Emergency, Bri is the only SERIOUS one and its just a sprained shoulder. We are all SO lucky and SO blessed. Oh man I just am so greatful to the Lord right now for everything. It certainly boosted my testimony. Today I cleaned out everything that I needed out of my car, and it is now in the hands of the insurance company. :( It was tear jerking honestly. The Pontiac was my best friend, he was like my boyfriend. Well now I will need to get a real boyfriend hahaha!

2 comments:

A.S.H.L.E.Y said...

OMG! the car looks way worse than what I thought! Your are so right! we are so blessed none of us where seriously hurt!!

Adriana said...

Yeah I just every night thank Heavenly Father for protecting us!

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...