Saturday, March 27, 2010

Chin up.


The Family at Red Robbin

This past week I turned 21! It was epic :) I got to go home for spring break and the day we got back (Sunday) I turned 21 on March 21st. My family and I went to Red Robbin, I got my new car (my grandpa's intrepid) and New moon, a computer bag, and some other really good things!
Since January my life has been a never ending barrel of crap. I mean maybe It is just me, but its things like my birthday and the Sigma Chi sweetheart nominations and little things kept me going.
I feel like things could be better, and I am trying with all my heart to keep a positive out look on life. It doesn't help when your friends that give you the title "best friend" and when you give them that title in return, do not treat you as such. I just do not call anyone my best friend.
So I just wanted to thank those people that have been a best friend to me (you know if you have).

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...