Friday, July 23, 2010

San Diego Madness!

Oh my I am so sorry that I have not posted in a LONG time! But we have been busy working and getting Ashton's wedding in order! BUT this last week we went to San Diego!!!! So lets start with Friday when we ventured to Vegas to stay the night!
The first picture above is of my "epic" night on Freemont street! It was so fun! I joined two "high roller" clubs! Then at the Golden Nugget my mom and I took a picture in front of the Fish tank with the slide going through it! Anyway then on Saturday we went to San Diego! We went to a Padres game on Saturday which was my mom's birthday. Then Sunday we went to the beach and Monday Cam and Hailey came in and we went to the beach again! I learned how to boogie board it was so fun! Then we went to Old town which was super! There are all these cute shops! Tuesday we enjoyed the day with Ash before he did the deed. We went to Hollywood and we "star gazed" down Hollywood Boulevard!!! Then we went and looked at all the huge house in Beverly Hills! THEY ARE HUGE! Wednesday we went to the temple and watched Ash get married. There is scaffolding on the temple but it turned out to be a really great day anyway! We went on a dinner cruise for the luncheon and it was fun! Tifanee my cousin got to come with her parents because we had an extra ticket! But anyway I do not have a lot of time to finish writing we have the reception and I still have a bit of stuff to do to get ready! 
I am going to put a smile box down here so you can see all the pictures because there was just so many!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free digital slideshow

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I watched your slideshow! It looks like you had a ton of fun!!!!

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...