Monday, August 2, 2010

Cedar Trips, Statue Lovin, and Pink Sexy Heels

OK! So this past weekend my friend Maygen who is in Alpha Phi with me and roommate for this upcoming year and I went to Cedar City. We took some fun pictures! Well we went down on Friday to look for jobs, financial aid, and we also had an initiation for a new girl, Heidi who is so cute! Friday night we went to Garden house after the initiation and then Maygen and I rented the Runaways... there is no point to that movie. Kristen Stewart kisses Dakota Fanning and Dakota does drugs. Of course they are portraying the Runaways... but I did not like it. Not a reccomendation. We Stayed at Kady's house (the kinda Alpha Phi house... not official, but should be).
Then Saturday we went to breakfast at Dennys and then we met with Steph, her friend, Cassy and her boy. It was fun! Then we went shopping a bit, then we went and bumed around Wally World (Wal*mart) we decided to go see Charlie St. Cloud... I reccomend THAT one! Then we went to get Wingers and then went back and watched another redbox... Rachel Getting Married.... Anne Hathaway... why did you waste your talent on that film?!?!?!?!?! So not a reccomendation! Not at all!
Then on Sunday we left. It was fun, it made us so ready to move. Not that there is anything wrong with our families, its just we are so used to being on our own.
Then Today I went shopping with my mom and went to the Chicken to get my scholarship in order, I should get it... cause I took a shift tonight and hopefully another one or two and I should be golden!
When I went shopping I went into forever young shoes.... and it was like heaven spotted these shoes.... and they were on sale (only 20 bucks!!!!) and they fit, and were comfty and it was a match made in paradise!!!
I know that this picture does not do them justice but they are HOT pink!!!! And they are TALL! And I can wear them with dresses, pin attire, pants, jeans, even naked if I wanted too... but no I won't be naked! Oh man alive they are heaven sent! I just love them!!! I cannot stop staring! They were needed after countless failures of clothing trying on! They are God's gift to women.... because shoes will always fit... clothes will not! 
Anyway I am going to post a smilebox with all of my pics from the weekend and I hope you enjoy them! Oh and some of them are from Priest Birthday party and one is from a day at the mall with Megan my old roommie. Slide show will specify!
ELEVEN DAYS TILL I MOVE TO CEDAR CITY!!!! :D 


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free slideshow design

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...