Thursday, November 11, 2010

Baby its Cold Outside

So it got super cold out and it decided to snow! AWESOME! Well before it got too cold... my roommates and Holly decided that we would want to go out and take some awesome pictures together! WOO! Paige made this funny little story. Super fun! So there are some pictures below. 6 days till Alex comes for HP... 7 Days till I am watching HP.... and well.... 12 days till Thanksgiving Break! This break is SOOOOOOOOOOO needed! Oh man it has been rough... I am not gonna lie.... school is kicking MY BUT!!!! I have only been home 2 times this semester so... well I know that a lot people are not as lucky as I am but.... tough! DEAL WITH IT hahaha. 2 times in one semester is difficult but there really has not been a lot of time to go home with school and Alpha Phi. I will blog more about that later! Anyway I need to go!

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...