Friday, December 4, 2009

Finally!


Alpha Phi is my whole world. I am finally no longer the Chaplain in Alpha Phi but I am now the Junior rep MDC. I am sad that I am no longer the Chaplain but I am excited to start this new chapter in my life.

Finals are next week!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only two though it should be fine. I will rock them. Although I am so nervous I may not pass Chemistry cause it is devilishly hard. BUT whatever! I am so ready for this semester to be over!!!!!


Thanksgiving was good but I am ready to go home for Christmas and work at the Chicken for three weeks and make some money!
UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!!

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...