Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Things that I want, Things that I have, things that are things


So I miss Europe and I would love to go there again. I think when I am older and I have my career set, and all the debt from school is paid off, I will go back. I do not think I can predict the future but I know I can set goals for myself.
So we had roommate gift exchange on Sunday and I got the CUTEST purse and I just love it! Thank you KELLY CANNON!
On the other hand I only have one more final and I think that I can live. I am just ready to be home, with my family and making some money, however a job here in Cedar would be lovely. I do not know why the economy stinks, but it does. Well all is well. Till next time!

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...