Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ode to the people who I see at chick-fil-a


Ha. Okay, so you know that website www.peopleofwalmart.com? I should make one called www.peopleofchickfila.com! I am serious! I could tell you stories just in a 9 1/2 hour shift! So I do not understand why you would want a piercing in your nose... you look like a bull! I do not understand! These two ladies came in with piercings and tattoos all over them! I REALLY do not get it! I mean lots of tattoos is... okay, piercings... okay... but both... not classy, you need them in moderation. I am sorry if you have them I am not pointing you out. Also its called a menu... just look at it I am sure you can find your way. BUT I do understand if you have a question like "What can I replace my fries with?" or "Can I replace my drink with a shake?". BUT "Can I have a chicken breakfast burrito?" at you know... 1pm... I am pretty sure the breakfast menu says "breakfast served till 10:30am". Now I am sorry if you are one of those people, I think it is just different behind the scenes. Its really opened my eyes so when I go to fast food I am not an idiotic customer haha. Also... speak MEDIUM! Please do not "YELL AT ME I CAN HEAR YOU" but do not talk like a mouse either. The speaker is right on my ear. That is all for now. Thank you for letting a 9 1/2 hours worth of frustration be said!

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...