Saturday, December 19, 2009

Defy Gravity!


Christmas time is coming upon us and I am so grateful for my little babies! Not just the ones pictured but for all of them. Priest, Preston, Cooper, Lenox, and Brielle. I just love them all, they make me smile inside! Tonight I went to the mall with my mom and Ash, Lisa, Ell, Kolbie, Lenox and Priest and I tried on this super cute pea coat that was PINK! I did not end up getting it because it was just fun to try it on. So I hung my purse on the hook and like five minutes later when I was in the downstairs part of Dillards, I realized I had left it there. It had my wallet and my mom's wallet. Oh goodness I must have some pretty legit angels watching my back, it was still there where I left it, everything inside. Dear Adriana, please stop being so ridiculously forgetful. Love, Yourself!


I fancy my parents a lot, I think they are the greatest role models a girl could have. My parents raised me well! I love you guys! Just thought I would tell you!



WICKED! You loved the music, you loved it more when you saw it in London.... well I am reading it now! I love it so far. It is so not like the musical, but it is fun to be singing the songs to the musical while reading. I did the same thing when I read the Phantom of the Opera! Gotta love being a super nerd!
It made me realize that I want to DEFY GRAVITY (one of the songs, I think I have it on my blog playlist). Next semester I want to get a 4.0 GPA and I am pretty sure I can score that with the classes I am taking, not that they are easy but they are in my major. I want to get skinny so I look AWESOME! I also just want to do more with my life. SO I am going to defy gravity and do it! END OF STORY!
Well that is all for now! I think the next one will be about... hmmm WHO KNOWS!!!!
Peace. Love. Life.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Adriana you are amazing!

Have an amazing Christmas and enjoy your time at home!

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...