Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Well today is Halloween and I am not sure when I can get back on blogger to change my back ground so I went from vintage Halloween to the one that it is now.
On Friday my roommates Kim, Maygen, Holly (might as well be one), and I went to the Howel. Paige had to go home to be with her parents we missed her much. I was a Vampire. I was going to be a witch but I decided that I wanted to be a vampire instead. I wore my cheap 50 cent teeth and my cape and black skirt, black boots and black shirt as you can see. I also got to do Andrew's makeup and he was a drag queen fairy. That was fun. I have a picture but not a very good one!
Yesterday we just watched movies all day and went to our favorite Disney Land Maverick and Hot Maverick Man was there in drag. He looked like Cher and it was kinda creepy. Kim went in and took a picture of him and he totally let her and he posed and everything!!!! She sent it to me and I sent it to facebook thinking I was totally ok haha, well my friend tagged him in it! OH MY GOSH how embarrassing because of what the caption said "Hot Maverick Man as Cher" so now he knows... he KNOWS!!!
Anyway today we are now watching the Exorcism of Emily Rose.... super creepy! So I better get going and then work on some homework! Yay!
Until next time...

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...