Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Recently

So I am sorry I am bad at blogging! Well I took two new little sisters. I have Ling Ling and Devionare. They are so cute! I also am a granbig and I love it! My family is so cute and we are growing! from 2-5 it is amazing! Also I went on a date a couple of weeks ago with my friend Jaren. School is just busy and Alpha Phi is busy. Next week is Idays and guess who is not in charge.... ME! But my little Kelly is amazing and I am so happy she is in my life! She is getting baptized this weekend and I could not be happier for her! Anyway I need to go but enjoy the pictures!

 From Left to right: Kelsey (Kelly's little) Devionare, Ling Ling, Me, Kelly :)

Me and my mom this last weekend dressed up  at Gardner Village

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...