Sunday, October 24, 2010

I miss you.

Today I miss you and I don't know why
Sometimes I wonder why I still cry
I understand that you are in a better place
But I cannot help but still want to see your comforting face
Today is not an anniversary of your leaving me
But for some reason I just had to say how you inspired me
I do not know why this sudden urge occurred
It just did and now I sit here an wonder
I will love you forever
I will love you always
You're in my heart every day.
I love you so much
Love ,
Adriana
 Granddad (This is a picture of him younger)
Grandma and Grandpa
I also am Thinking about you Aunt Cari, even though I have no photo of you, you're still in my heart always! 

1 comment:

Sam and Caitlin Tappana said...

I miss Grandad every day. It's harder somedays then others. But we'll see him again!

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...