Saturday, October 23, 2010

October!

Alright so I feel that I am awful at this whole blogging thing, but what can I say? I am trying to be more proficient, I want to update it more, even though I have minimal readers. Meh. I hope everyone likes the new header (if it decides to work!). Well anyway it is now October and it has been a pretty good month! The roommates are still fantastic and Alpha Phi is busy as ever!

Last weekend my mom came to Cedar City for Homecoming and Alumni tea! It was so good to see her. This is me and some of the girls! I got to ride in the truck because I am one of the oldest Alpha Phi girls in the chapter. That was way cool, but it made me feel old! Anyway we also had Idays and my two beautiful little sisters Ling Ling and Devionare got initiated! I just love being a big sister, and I know sometimes I may not be the bomb.com at it, but heavens I do try!
My mom is such a classy lady I am so lucky to have her as my mom. Sometimes we fight but she always is right and I hate that because I am a stubborn person, I must admit. It was so great to have her this weekend its always nice. She started a new job with IHC and she liking that.
This Alumni tea brought in a lot of amazing women and the Beta Gammas were reunited with Gina who is so amazing! It was a great weekend to meet lots of the ladies who initiated me and that was so cool! I also got to meet an older Alumni from Oregon State (about 60-70 I did not know) and another one from University of Utah whom was one of the LAST classes to get initiated there! It made so excited graduate next fall (2011) and join these ladies and get cool stories! I love the Alumni!!
Okay so this is a crappy picture of me but Maygen looks amazing! I am really lucky to have her in my life, I am not sure who I would be living with if Maygen and I had not decided we wanted to be roommates and then meet Paige and Kim. This semester has by far been one of the best because I have great roommates. We have yet to have one dispute, we have had our moments where one will snap but we understand that we are all having some tiny issues personally and then after we say "sorry I snapped its been one of those days" and you just shrug it off. We just have the obnoxious neighbors! If you ever want to read about us you can go to kampmandalay8.blogspot.com. It is pretty EPIC! Kim, Paige, and myself have started going to a new ward because we cannot stand the one we live in. I know that you should not go because of that reason, but also aren't you supposed to feel the spirit? Yeah we don't. So we started going to Professor Heuett's ward, he is a bishop and we love it! We instantly felt the spirit and felt welcomed! We started the scripture reading challenge which is the new testament and I LOVE DOING THIS! Oh man it enriches my life so much! It has helped me in ways that I am starting to see!
Anyway the job hunt is still going on but on Friday (yesterday... well duh) I had an interview at the Facilities management place. It is an on campus job but it is not ON campus, it is over by our apartment complex. I just keep praying and manifesting and I know I can get this job. This is the first time that I have ever had an interview for an on campus job after applying, and NOT getting some dumb email telling me they had this flood of applicants. So I know I will be good at this job I just need to keep praying and manifesting! We will see how this goes!
Well that is all for now I must go! In case the header does not work this is the picture I want for it:
Well... until next time!

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...