Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My life at this moment.

Well I no longer am a resident of Mandalay apartments and I no longer have my three best roommates. I survived finals, and hopefully I pass. After all the cleaning and leaving this is what my apartment looked like moments after checkout:

It is actually quite sad! If you go to my kampmandalay8.blogspot.com then you get to see the epically sad post I wrote. But I moved into the sister apartments at academy square. I do not have anything unpacked yet but here is a preview:
It is just me and one girl named Deanna and I only met her on Sunday then I came to Sandy till Thursday. I still do not have a job and it is actually freaking me out because I planned to have one by now. And if I were staying in Sandy for the summer, I would be working at the Chicken. But as soon as I am in Cedar it is RIGHT back to job applying EVERYWHERE, if you have an opening where you work -- PLEASE let me know! :) 
So I am at home and of course there are my adorable dogs. Fenway (yellow labs, and actually my brothers dog) and Bronx (Chocolate, our legit dog).
And my dad also got some chickens... haha for the nephews.
So being home is good, I rode up with my parents and then on Thursday we are headed to Mesquite to be with my aunt for a couple days, then I am in Cedar for the summer and summer classes start on the 31st of May so that will be epic... not hahaha. But I am SO CLOSE to graduating! 
Anyway that is all for now! I will update with pictures and everything of my room when I get back into Cedar City! 
Until Next time... 

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...