Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer... so far...

Well it is summer as of last week. I went home for about four days then I went to my aunt's place in Littlefield Arizona, then I came back to Cedar. Yesterday it snowed, and today it is raining. I know awesome right? I have been doing a lot of job applying and things like that. About 80% of my time is spent at Momma T's house, or going around town with Nick to search for jobs. On Monday Momma T and I went to St. George and met up with Kimmie. It was like a long lost reunion and we jumped into each others arms, aww tender moments!! It was fabulous. Now my room is complete, just need to get one more chord, and then clean the cords up a bit. But here are some pictures:

 This is Alex, he is fun! He is my Best friend, and we hung out all day one day when I was in SLC!

 This is Priest, my awesome Nephew, he loves looking for Geckos and we had a blast! 
 This is the view from my Aunt's backyard, lucky!
 Such a beautiful view! 


 This is one view of my room, see cords, i need to fix them! 
 This is a portion of my wall of fame, but I love it! 
 See I downsized to a twin! But I absolutely LOVE my bedspread! 
 These are my curtains. Yes I do see they are a little off size, but it does not really matter, they do the job! 
This is my Alpha Phi shrine, love it or hate it, this is what it is! 

ANYWAY until next time!!!!

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...