Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Delicious Fruit Smoothies!

Alright I have started making something to introduce into Weight Watchers.

Fruit = zero points
Yogurt = 2 points/cup
Orange juice = 2 points/cup
Ice = zero points

so basically it is like a 4 point smoothie!

Go to the store and buy frozen fruit, ice, orange juice, and low fat plain yogurt. You can use fresh fruit if you want as well!

1 cup of orange juice
1 cup of yogurt
1 cup of ice
1 cup of fruit

Put all of this into the blender, and BLEND! It is soo good! I made a little extra so I just stored in in the freezer! It is great to add to lunch, or have for breakfast, or if you are just craving something sweet!


I started hardcore today on the exercising. I went out on the cedar creek trail and walked/ran for 30 minutes! My goal is to do 30 minutes the first week, and then 45 minutes for the second week, then for the rest of the time until July 4th, start going 3 miles every day!
I want to go into this 5K my family does every year, but that all depends on the job situation!
Anyway I must be getting ready, I am meeting with the people who are doing my internship! :-D
Until next time!!!

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...