Saturday, May 21, 2011

Seriously!?

Seriously?! I just need a job! I cannot take these days anymore! I do not know where else to apply anymore! Monday I am going to go apply to a couple more places but seriously?! I need some productivity in my life, and classes do not start until May 31st! So far just this week (Which has felt like an entire month) this has been my daily routine!


  • 12pm wake up
  • 1pm get ready
  • 3pm apply for jobs
  • 5pm exercise in some form
  • 7pm go to terri's or hang out and watch movies
  • 1am go to bed
I cannot take it anymore. I mean I do not mind watching movies and going terri's by any means, but I honestly just need some form of structure! So I know what to expect and have some more things to do with my day! 

Anyway I am done complaining!

Until Next time!!!!

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...