Sunday, May 1, 2011

Trying to sleep

So I made the changes to my blog that I think are pretty cool, like color and fonts and name and everything like that! 
Well I am trying to get my brain to wire down after a long day today! I accomplished a lot!

  • Woke up and took Kim to the bank
  • Went to Wal-Mart and got a new bin and some drano
  • Unclogged my sink 
  • Packed a bin and cleaned and uncluttered my shelf that sits next to my bed.
  • cleaned out my sink
  • cleaned the kitchen
Tomorrow my parents are coming through on their way back from a motorcycle rally in Laughlin Nevada that they went to with some friends. So I am devoting time for church, parents, and studying all day for my Comm Theory final. After that final I am going to do this list on monday:

  • Finish Cleaning and get rid of junk and garbage.
  • Take off my wall stuff
  • start packing all my clothes except for the rest of the week.
I feel like I have done so much today and nothing got done, but in reality my room was disgusting, and I do have to have my room really clean for when I move out. I have yet to know who I am going to live with in Academy Square but I am staying in Cedar for the summer.

Friday I had a job interview, so we will cross our fingers for that one! I am so hoping I get it! I need it and I want it with all my heart.

Weight watcher is off track, but tomorrow I am going to start back on it 100 percent just because I hate feeling the way I was before I started. BLECH! 

Anyway I will update later I am getting tired! 

Until Next time! 

1 comment:

Mike and Noel said...

love the new design, and love you!!

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...