Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas, New Years, and more.

Okay so as promised from my last blog:  Here is that list I was going to talk about! Here are the pictures from Christmas:


My mom got a gun for Christmas
Me opening my Kindle. Totally surprised for real!

So Christmas was fun! I got my kindle, jeans, a shirt, a purse, a coat, makeup, warm socks, headbands and it was just a lot of fun oh and I got one of those head wrap things that cover your ears: 

Like this! 

Christmas was wonderful! I love being home with my family! This is my last Christmas as a college student! WOO! Kinda sad. Because then I will be all old a responsible for my life.

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS
More to come

  • Okay so I want to lose some weight. I know that this is the typical resolution that most everyone has, but I just need to get back to the gym. So I am not going to diet, I am just going to go to the gym a lot more this semester. 
  • I am going to read a lot of books, and now that I have all these classics and stuff -- yeah baby! MORE BOOKS! 
  • Get a job, oh yeah -- in Cedar! 
  • THEN GET A BIG KID JOB!!!!
  • No more family members passing away. 2010 had a lot of rotten things, I am going to make this year better! 
  • Read the scriptures and study them more! (I have kind of started this, but I have them on my Kindle now)
  • Get kissed. (I am sadly a VL)
  • MORE TO COME (I cannot think of more)
MY NEW LIFE PLAN!

Bassically become more spiritual and healthier and just being happier. I know that I am usually a ridiculously happy person, but, I need to really do this. Be happy. 

2011 better be a lot better than 2010. I am going to make it this way! 

I have a mini job in Cedar. Every Tuesday and Thursday I am going to Tend my friend Kirsten's little son because her and her husband both have class at the same time these days. So I am going to get paid about $100 a month. So I am pretty excited. It is from like 8:30-10:00 and I do not have class until 1 I do believe. I am still going to look for a job, and try to stay the summer in Cedar. So we will see how this goes. 

So basically this is all I can think of right now. So I am going to log off for now. 

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...