Monday, December 20, 2010

Eventful weekend.

This weekend in Salt Lake I had the viewing for my Granny... and that went well. These things are never easy despite the circumstance. Friday we had the funeral, and that was nice as well to see people and also bask in the happy memories, but sad all at the same time. Yesterday I went to Timian's wedding and that was great! It was fun and a nice break from all of the depression this past week with the family. Today I hung out with my friend Crystal which was nice. It is nice to be back at work, however -- I do miss my roommates and Cedar and Alpha Phi a lot. I just need to cherish the moments while I can, cause in a year I am done! My how time flies! Anyway here are some pics!
Until next time...

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...