Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Finals Week

So this week is finals week and today was my first final for my Nutrition class. It was at seven in the morning! Who can even get up that early? Well I did. As roommates we got a tree cause Kim wanted one, and we decorated it! It was lots of fun! I still have two more finals and then I am home for the break and I am going to be working back at the Chicken. Life is happening fast, I only have a year left, but all will be well with the world! Here are some pictures. Until next time…

christmas decor1 027christmas decor1 032christmas decor1 040christmas decor1 041christmas decor1 045

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...