Sunday, December 12, 2010

Goodbyes are never easy…

This morning my beautiful granny Valarie Steadman passed away and returned to our Father in Heaven. She had a joyous reunion with my granddad Calvin Steadman. She also got to greet my grandma and grandpa Paul and Beth Nielsen at the gates of heaven on their anniversary. What a happy reunion that must have been for her. She passed away with Alzheimer's and it is better that she is no longer suffering. I loved her very much, but for the past ten years or so, she had the disease. It makes it hard to deal with loved ones when they have this. But I know that now she is in heaven rejoicing with all of those that have passed on before, and I know that she will be greeting me with open arms when I arrive later on in my life. I love you granny, save a place for me!

granny

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...