Sunday, December 26, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!

I hope everyone had a LOVELY Christmas time with their loved ones! I hope everyone received and gave everything they wanted and needed! I got lots of fabulous things and gave some good stuff too! Me and other people in Cedar and friend wise will be giving later on! I don't have a lot of money, and I get paid Thursday so that seems about right! BUT this ....

WAS MY GIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the kindle! I suggest it to EVERYONE!

Until Next time...
Here is a preview of the next blog (just not a lot of time to write it all tonight):

  • pictures from Christmas
  • New years Resolutions
  • New life plan
  • My thoughts on 2011 and how it better be great compared to 2010
  • and many more including my "mini" job! 

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...