Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lazy Saturday!

So this week has pretty much been well... tiresome! We have had polish week for rush. It has been a great adventure to learn and grow in our way of recruitment, I loved seeing the girls after a long 3 months of not seeing everyone. This picture above is of me and Cassy and Maygen and I on the service day where we helped the froshies (freshmen) move into the dorms. We got these epically green shirts, and got to design them. Mine one ugliest shirt of the day. Well we did not have a contest for this, but had we, I would have won that. We got to go to the different dorms and well... help them move in. Just like it sounds!
Today has just been pretty much lazy for Maygen and I! I just love living with her! She is just so sweet and lovable! The two of us just ate some breakfast and watched the good old Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. We felt like we were in elementary all over again! Then we got to grocery shopping and get some more food cause we felt like we were living off of cereal (or carrots for Maygen :])and then the free lunches from polish week, and then frozen dinner meals. Then we came home and pretty much watched TV all day and now we are just kinda getting ready to go paint signs for RUSH week! I feel even though we are lazy like no other, we feel it has been a pretty nice way to end the summer right. 
Our other roommates are pretty neat. One is Paige and she is 20 and she is a cute girl, she moved in two days ago. The other is Kim and she is 24 and she is a sweet girl. We (Maygen excluded) are all loud. Maygen is sure quiet. BUT she cannot help but love it! I feel we are all getting a long too well cause I have always had a stupid roommate but I love this not having a stupid one... yet. All of us except Maygen are LDS, so tomorrow we get to check out the ward. AND for the first time in like 2 years worth of singles/student wards, I have a time that is NOT 1 or 9 am! I have THE perfect time: 11-2! I am so excited! 
Anyway I feel this year is going to have some changes about. I am just not sure. I just feel like something good has to come personally this semester since last semester was kinda not the best personally. So we will see! 
Until next time! 

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...