Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hoops.

I like these hoops
BUT not these hoops



I love that I can get financial aid but there are so many hoops to go through! I have to A) fill out the FAFSA. B) Sign a thing to the school. C) Sign my MPN D) Take loan counseling. E) Accept the award F) Find out the amount is not the amount you expected pell grant wise... then G) Accept your full loan H) Sign another MPN I) Wallow in your debt to the government. 
Now I know the USA has a pretty decent government system, I am not hating on it at all. I just wish that I was not so in debt to the government. They say that my education is an investment. Lets hope so.
Okay I am done venting!
SIX DAYS TILL I MOVE BACK TO CEDAR!!

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...