Monday, August 9, 2010

This may be my last summer post... depending.

So I know I still have about one and a half more weeks left of "summer" but my summer ends when I go back to Cedar and begin the process of getting in the swing of things. I move back on Friday and I am excited but its always bittersweet. I love being home and spending all this time with my family! But then there are times when you just want to get away. But now I look back at all the goals of the summer and here are somethings that I have accomplished:

  • I got my 4.0 and that was a great way to start out my summer! 
  • I started back at Chick-fil-a and possibly may have gotten my scholarship. *here is me crossing my fingers*
  • I saw all of the summer movies except for Iron man 2 which is totally ok! 
  • I lost weight and got into Zumba!
  • I got into a tankini which I did not look so good in before!
  • I hung out with the Alum of Alpha Phi which is always amazing!
  • We got new uniforms which I do not think has happened in a LONG time for Chick-fil-a
  • I have almost completed my summer craft project (which all I need to do now is modge podge and the task is complete!)
  • I read 5 books that were so amazing! (I know this is not as many as intended but I am still working on them, I did not have a summer reading bucket list, just a yearly one so I am getting there)
  • I went to a lot of weddings (Leslie, Michelle, and others)
  • I celebrated Independence day very nicely!
  • Ashton got married WOO WOO yay! 
  • I went to SAN DIEGO which was super duper fun! 
  • I went to Cedar!
  • I got new shoes and clothes!
  • I also got to get some financial aid! 
  • And lots of other things! 
So I still have a couple days to make some things great! I feel this has been a productive summer. It may not have been the most adventurous and lack of summer love, but I did what I had to and I did what I wanted! There were LOTS of high points and I am very happy with the way things went! Now School year 2010-2011 has lots of open opportunities! Lets see how this rolls!
Until Next time (which may be more stressful depending on school!)
I need to go to bed for I have a meeting at 7:30 AM!
How dreadful!!!!




Four days until I move back!!!!
And I have yet to pack! How awful!







     

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...