Wednesday, August 11, 2010

EUREKA! My craft project tis complete!

Ok so my AOE board that my big made me needed revamping it. revert to original post. Well last night I FINISHED IT! Okay so I forgot to take a picture of it before. But here is one with the letters on the top off and the stars:
I remade the magnets. I just used some of the paper from that original post and I put some of those bead rock things and clear glue and glued it on! Easy as cake!
Next it was time to decide on the length and amount of paper used.
So I was going to do the left side, but it was just going to take too much time, so I did the right side and I liked that better. I mean you cannot really tell just from looking at it this way. But after I cut the strips to be the correct length and width and I modge podged and then slapped the paper on and then did the overlay of the modge podge... well....
THIS IS IT!!! I LOVE IT!!! SOOOO....
I am super happy with it and my craftiness. I really wanted to do it with my sister in law but I needed to get it done before I left, and I am working all day today and tomorrow is dedicated to packing and I am only doing one fun thing and that is lunch with Alex. So anyway I am going to go clean my car so I can start putting things in it! Until next time!
TWO DAYS TILL CEDAR! AHHH!!!!!!!
And I need to still do some more packing! YIKES!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

It turned out adorable!! I love it!
Good luck with the packing!!

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...