Sunday, August 15, 2010

Back to Cedar!

I have eight days to blog about my week of summer in Cedar before school begins! So I am going to make it worth my time.
We got into Cedar and checked in and have all my stuff moved in.
BAD NOTE: I cannot arrange my room and unpack till the carpet guys get here and shampoo the carpets!
GOOD NOTE: Clean carpets, great roommie and excited times to meet the other two!
Tomorrow: Carpets, arrangement, movie, dinner, sleep.
Monday: Planning on Job hunting all friggen day!
Tuesday: begins polish week.
There is a preview!
Okay i gots to go help Maygen assemble her desk!

No comments:

Hello - It is me! Adriana's Life July 2016- current!

Good evening my friends! Well let me just say I haven't been as attentive to this blog in a while. I have been working on http://poorwor...